Cailey’s Closet made the news!
Cailey’s Closet helps recycle prom dresses – WCAX.COM Local Vermont News-
Cailey’s Closet is ready to roll for the 2017 prom season. Thank you to all who donated dresses and helped make this year sparkle and shine for local youth. We also want to Thank Shining Success in Charlestown, NH for donating 90 prom dresses to our 2017 event!
- We will not be collecting any dresses again until February of 2018.
- Our next Cailey’s Closet Event will be in April of 1, 2017.
Cailey’s Closet Program Guidelines:
* NO dresses will be handed out prior to the scheduled event.
* If you are unable to make it to the event, you may stop in anytime after that during HLCC hours (and while the program is running) to check out the remaining dresses.
* This event is on a first come first serve basis. Dresses will not be held or reserved for anyone. We also do not guarantee that every girl will find that perfect dress. We only have available what has been donated from the local community during our dress drive.
* If it is felt by HLCC staff or Cailey’s Closet volunteers that you are in anyway breaking HLCC policy, you will be asked to leave the building immediately and without a dress.
* Our intention is to provide a fun filled afternoon for local youth. We are a VERY small organization and are doing our best to make this program run smoothly. It may not be the perfect setup, but we hope that you enjoy yourself while you are here!
Cailey’s Closet is a dress recycling program brought to you by the Highgate Library & Community Center. Our intention is to help reduce the financial costs associated with semi-formals and proms to families and young women across Franklin County.