Starting Monday, April 18th you can call the library to make an appointment to try on prom dresses during our annual Prom Dress Giveaway! We have a TON of new prom dresses this year. Why pay hundreds of dollars for a dress when you can potentially find one for FREE?!
As a general reminder:
- Card renewals as well as issuing new library cards can be done via email or by calling the library.
- Our WiFi does reach the parking spaces in the front of the building, so feel free to drive up and log on! The network is TOH-PUBLIC and the Password: Sh0rtSt0ry. You can also use the open network Highgate Hotspot which extends the library WiFi further out through the parking lot and park. No password necessary!
- If you have any questions please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call us at 802-868-3970.
Online Resources: if you are not already using our downloadable ebook and audiobook services https://gmlc.overdrive.com/ we encourage you to do so. You DO need a library card number and a pin code. Most accounts are pre-set with the pin code read. We can open an account for you over the phone and assist you in accessing this service. You can also get ebooks for free at https://www.gutenburg.org
Other online resources:
- Learning Express – https://www.learningexpresshub.com/?AuthToken=8B905414-22EB-4B42-9E72-23A7892AC3F5
Users will create an account
- Vermont Online Library – https://vtonlinelib.org/vol_h53
Users will be geo-identified, or may need to enter a password or their library card number
- Universal Class – https://vermontstate.universalclass.com/barcode-login.htm?enter+code or http://bit.ly/vtlib_uc
Users will enter their library card number
- FamilySearch – https://www.familysearch.org/
- Newspapers.com and Ancestry.com (only for VT resources) – You can read about it here – https://libraries.vermont.gov/online_library/digital_newspapers and sign up here – https://secure.vermont.gov/myvermont/
As a public service, the Vermont Department of Libraries has created this Corona Virus information page: